Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ice Cream

Emily (my sister) asked me to write about my favorite ice cream. So I am!

I have to say Chocolate is my favorite. I like when it has something mixed in, or when it is a part of a flavor. One of my favorites is Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate. The funny thing is that it is not made with coffee or cappuccino. I am not allowed to drink either, so I would not know if it tastes the same. :) I just like it.
I also like Strawberry, because when I was littler it was always my favorite. So the flavor reminds me of memories. Does that make sense? I also like Braum's holidays flavors.
Thanks for the inspiration Emily!
What is your favorite (s)?

6 comments:

  1. I like coffe flavored, cookie dough, and huckleberry. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is anything coffee! I also like chocolate, sea-salt caramel, heavenly hash, mint chocolate-chip, and I like rainbow sherbet too!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's chocolate ice cream with marshmallow, almonds, and chocolate chips!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...