Monday, May 4, 2015

Being The Real Me---and---Comment On!

One hard thing about having a blog is that you can learn not to be real. So that is why it has always been hard for me to have a blog. Until now.
I have learned that I always just covered up my spiritual struggle and pretty much my personality. I want to make it clear that I do have the same struggles as others. I am not perfect.
If you have not read this blog for longer than the past few months, I pretty much never had complete faith posts. I did not know how to bring it up, so I always was listless when it came to writing a blog post. But I have learned from God that I just need to be me. The real me. Not the living in faith and fun old me.

That is why my blog has a lot more about the faith part right now. But I DO WANT TO KEEP DOING SOME FUN POSTS! Got any ideas? I am pretty busy and I don't always remember. Here is the time I can use my 20 something followers!
So my intention for this blog is to be me. And to talk about my faith in God, and I hope you will interact and comment!
This blog is not just for me to say everything! I want your opinion too!
I would like to start a idea list for posts. They can be anything including fun things, faith things, history, science, an animal, a recipe, really anything! I probably won't do all of them, but I am welcome to ideas. Thanks everybody!

KEEP CALM AND COMMENT ON!
What would you like me to write about?

3 comments:

  1. You could do contests? Something like what I have on my blog or on the blog 4rmeddy.blogspot.com

    Ooh or you could have each of us commenters leave one question for you to answer and then you answer them all in a post! Hmm. So there is a contest idea for you but you could also just share about what's going on in your life. Activities and spiritually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to talk about your favorite music and bands. And your favorite ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear what is on your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...