Sunday, April 26, 2015

Verse of the Week #14

"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come to mind." Isaiah 65:17
But,
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
Do not fear things to come, (and I am telling this to everyone including myself!) because He gives us peace about things if we seek it. But if we worry while seeking, we won't find that peace we want. When someone asks you how your doing with the something you are worrying about, just smile and say that it is in God's hands and you are not going to worry anymore.











Roses of Inspiration -  Tuesdays with a Twist Thursday Think Tank Thursdays -  Home and Garden Thursday I Choose Joy Hearts for Home Thursdays - All Things Thursday Share Your Cup Thursday Thrifty Thursday

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Amy, thank you for sharing this beautiful and extra encouraging post with Roses of Inspiration. I am so thankful for God's sweet peace and these precious verses are such a blessing.

    May you have a lovely day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always stuff to worry about. More next week. Love the verse that tells us not to worry about anything, but pray about everything. That's the key isn't it? Give Jesus our burdens our worries. He will take care of us, He calls out the stars every night doesn't He?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He does. I never thought of that. May I use part of your comment in a post sometime? The part about the stars?
      Anyway, have a great day Mrs. Prater.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to have him to help lift our burdens? Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...