Sunday, April 19, 2015

Verse of the Week #13

Psalm 46:10
"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

 Be still. Wait. Yellow light! Slow down! This is one of the hardest, but somehow it is still a favorite of many. We Christians, all of us, need to work on being still. God does not need help with everything. Actually He does not need help at all, He just chooses to do things through us.
Sometimes we need to just be STILL and know that HE IS GOD. 

Have a wonderful week everyone! I want to ask you to check out a blog I like. It is called A Great God And Good Cocoa. Just click the name! Bethany is a great girl of God. I think some of her posts will encourage you; as they have encouraged me.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my blog with your readers! And for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this verse amy! You are so right, God does not need our help for anything. I have to remind my self of this a lot. He made this world wothout my "input" he doesn't need my opinion! Lol;)
    Bethany's blog is wonderful! Her posts (and yours!) are always so encouraging!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. This is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. But He is right. God is ALWAYS right. I am happy you read my blog! I will check yours out too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...