Monday, April 13, 2015

Verse of the Week #12

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Isn't that refreshing? To know that you don't have to fear because God is always with you? I know it is for me!
"....God will always be right with you wherever you go...." -Laura Lane (My mom!)
Then He says not to be dismayed. We don't have to be sad anymore! Because guess what! He is our God. He is our God.  Then He continues to tell us that He will give us strength; and help to go along with that strength. Because He knows that with just strength, we can do nothing; but with His help also, we can achieve the impossible. He says He will uphold us!!
Have a great week friends. What do you think of this verse? I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...