Monday, April 20, 2015

Leibster Award


Here are the questions I was asked:
1. What is your favorite school subject? Least favorite?
Um, that is hard. I have two favorite subjects. Spelling and science. My least would be math right now.
2. What is your favorite pastime?
Writing to my Pen Pals. And having Pen Pals.

3. At what age did you receive Christ? (If you have)
Yes, I have. I asked God to be my God at age 6. But I did not begin to understand until I was 10. So I consider myself an actual Christian until age 10.

4. What is your ideal vacation spot?
Um. I would like to go hiking/rock climbing. I don't know where though. I would like to go to Colorado someday though.

5. Who is your favorite author/series/book?
I don't particularly have a favorite author. I like the Red Rock Mysteries series and I enjoyed the Percy Jackson series. On of my favorite books is Alone Yet Not Alone. I also like the American Girl History Mysteries. But ultimately I like lots of stuff, I don't hold a favorite.

6. What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
I would have to say that I don't like ham and beans. I just eat the cornbread! I love chicken & dumplings though, and I also love pork tenderloin sandwich. I actually have many favorite foods.

7. If you were given a million dollars, what would you do with it? (Honestly now...not what you think would be good but what would YOU do?)
I would get a big trampoline, because mine broke by getting thrown around in some strong wind. Then I would get dance lessons. And then I would get a good camera and stand, and a laptop computer. I would of coarse tithe and do an offering also.

8. What is your favorite joke?
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To show the possum it could be done!
(For those who don't get it, possums are the biggest road kill animal around where I live--Missouri.)

9. What is your favorite bible character and story?
I think Mary. It is just that she went against everyone else to be God's servant. She (probably) was forever misunderstood. And she still chose to worship God. I also like the story of Miriam. She helped save her brother Moses, and was there when the Egyptians came out of slavery, and she was a worship leader.

10. Do you like writing? Have you published anything?
I love writing when I want to. I also like keeping a science journal when I do my science. I used to hate writing of any kind. But not anymore. I have not published anything, but I hope I can someday. I have started a few novels, but not finished them. I am bad about that, but I am improving. I am working on a novel now that I know I can finish.

11. Briefly share an exciting adventure that you have had. ;)
Um, I went to Arkansas two years ago. It was fun but I also discovered seed ticks. Ticks are my worst enemy. I was walking down to the lake through the woods and I stepped in a pile of them unknowingly and I freaked out. I guess that is an adventure, I don't know.

I nominate:

My dad, from http://lowelllane.com/
Emily from Teen For The Lord
Ty from Life of Ty
Sara from Princess Diary
Joy from Doodlebug

Please all my nominees, answer the questions that originated from Bethany at A Great God And Good Cocoa! Thanks! Were you not nominated? Want to be? Comment below!
1. What is your favorite school subject? Least favorite?
2. What is your favorite pastime?
3. At what age did you receive Christ? (If you have)
4. What is your ideal vacation spot?
5. Who is your favorite author/series/book?
6.  What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
7. If you were given a million dollars, what would you do with it? (Honestly now . . . not what you think would be good but what would YOU do?)
8. What is your favorite joke?
9. Who is your favorite Bible character and story?
10. Do you enjoy writing? Have you published anything?
11. Briefly share of an exciting adventure that you have had. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this! (Just so you know, you don't have to use the same questions as I gave you to answer for your nominees. You get to create your own if you want.)

    Yes, I loove the Red Rock Mysteries! Jerry B. Jenkins is one of my all-time favorite authors! I was surprised that you didn't say Susan Marlow...!

    Yeah, I'm pretty bad about beginning to write "novels" but not getting past the first few chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Susan Marlow? What kind of stuff does she write? I also like Rebekah's books. From R S Reading Room. I actually know her in person!
    I also just wanted to use your questions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...