Sunday, April 5, 2015

Jumbo Verse of the Week #11

Christ has risen! Happy Resurrection Day!
Other people put the story online so you can read it at your own convenience. I won't though; not this time at least. I want to encourage and inspire you to read it yourself. And don't just read the part where Jesus is risen. Read the whole story. Where can you find it? The Bible! Read from the accounts of.... Matthew: 26-28.
Mark: 14-16.
Luke: 21-24.
John: 13-20.

Now for the verse of the week! Well, I have several that share the same message.

2 Samuel 22:31
"As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him."

"He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; He enables me to stand on the heights... With Your help (God's) I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall."
2 Samuel 33:34, and 30.

I would also like to share this impacting video along with the verse of the week.

I hope you enjoy your week and I want to thank you for reading my blog. I really appreciate it. Also, I would like to host an idea post soon where you can pitch in ideas for something you would like me to talk about or write on. Anything is welcome. When I can get things worked out, I would love to do it.



Modest Mondays -  The Art of Homemaking Amaze Me Monday

2 comments:

  1. You have shared some great verses with us! Thank you for linking with the Art of Home-Making Mondays :) I especially like the 2 Samuel 22:31!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine. Have a good week! Check out my new verse of THIS week.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...