Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Poem: Love with Care

The cry of a bird,
A happy or sad word.
A day full of strife,
So the cry of the heart pierces like a knife.
Be careful heart, be careful who you love,
For some will promise, turn, and fly above.

But harden your heart not,
Remember, love cannot be bought.
Love as Jesus did,
And of compassion, don't be rid.

Hate people not,
For your love may be all they've got.

I wrote this poem. Please do not use elsewhere.
I did give permission to Bethany at A Great God And Good Cocoa.

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Leibster Award! Check out my blog for details found in part 2! bethanyr4Him.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and did you get the comment I left about nominating you for the Leibster Award? If you did please also let me know in a comment on my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...