Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Verse Of The Week #9

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praisworthy--think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."
Philippians 4:4-9




Roses of Inspiration

6 comments:

  1. These are some of my favorite verses, Amy dear one. Have a wonderful week.
    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very encouraging scripture. So true.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. Thank you so much for visiting! I am very happy.

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful words from the Bible. "Rejoice in the Lord always." Amen!

    Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful and encouraging post with Roses of Inspiration - I hope you join us again next week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but to God be the glory. On whether I will link up again is really up to my mom, because she does it. Blessings to you too.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...