Thursday, March 12, 2015

Dear Princess...

Dear Princess,
I know, you don't always think of yourself as a princess, do you? Well no matter what people say--they're just people. Do their rude and mean opinions really count in the long run? No; they do not. Only God's does.
Dear Princess, never forget that you are chosen of God and you will always be a princess. And even if not to anyone else, you are beautiful in His eyes. And that is the greatest beauty of all, it is the kind worth getting.
Princess, how are you going to spend your days, now that you know for sure you are His?
You are not the only one struggling to live right for Him. Everyone struggles. I know I do, and a I know lots of people who do. Once again, we are people--we sin.
BUT! He offers redemption for free. And doesn't everyone love the word free? Trust me dear princess when I say, that you will never find such an offer as this; and better yet it is from the one who created you! So let us seek Him more in the following days of life.
It won't be easy, but He will help us.

Your fellow princess of God,
Amy

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...