Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Verse Of The Week 3#

Sorry I was late in getting this out, I had a busy week. We just got back from spending the week with our friends up around St. Louis, Missouri. We had a lot of fun, and I made an adorable book bag for the first time ever. Here is the verse you all have been waiting for.

Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen."
We could not see the snow we have now....
We had faith that it would snow, and it did! It just took three and a half months! But God did bless us, and we actually have a 100% chance of more snow from eight o'clock to twelve o'clock tonight! Yeah! My mom is going to make snow ice cream! And trust me...IT IS AMAZING!

Faith is misunderstood sometimes, but this verse in the Bible clarifies things. It is cool to think that there is a verse for almost anything if you know where to look in the Bible. Sometimes that is the thing though--we don't know where to look. Some people I know really know the Bible, and that is awesome; I hope we all can know it better.

What do you think? Feel free to comment!






Wednesday 
Wow Us Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesdays - Fluster's Creative Muster
Friday
Home Sweet Home 

2 comments:

  1. I am always amazed to read what you write about God. I love you. Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great verse. Faith is truly powerful indeed! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...