Thursday, February 26, 2015

Minute Mushrooms

I have not posted a food post since 2013!
"HOW?" I ask myself. I don't know. But that does not mean I have forgotten food posts! I am going to share with you how to make amazing mushrooms that taste sauteed--in a microwave!
The really funny thing is, we have not had a microwave for years. I made this up when we did though. I love mushrooms.

All you need is a few whole mushrooms that you have washed. Salt and pepper, a bowl, and a microwave. Just cook them for a minute with salt and pepper on them, and they're done!
Now, you may have to adjust the time to your microwave if they are too soft or not done enough.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...