Friday, February 6, 2015

Great News!

If you have been reading my blog for a long while, then you probably will be excited to hear that I am re-starting Verse Of The Week!
What is Verse Of The Week?
It is where I share a bible verse every week. But! I am changing how I do it. Instead of just posting a verse, I want to share what I think about it, and I want to know what you think of it. I also want to invite you to memorize it with me! These bible verses will vary in subject, for they might be one I am required to learn in my studies or something. 

This week I am learning Proverbs 31:10, because I am using the Heroines Of The Past free bible study by Amy Peutz. I am on my first week of it, and I am thoroughly enjoying it and encourage you all to use it too!
You see, this bible study is by email. The daily lesson is sent along with a story of a heroine of the past. It is not to late to start!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...