- The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
- It is intended for bloggers with less than 200 followers ( basically as a way to introduce that blog to others and make new blogging friends).
- Liebster is a German word that means dearest...
1. What has been your greatest blogging challenge?
Writing consistently. But I have gotten a little better about it. And also setting everything up how I like it.
2. What's your favorite indulgence just for you?
I like Cranberry slushes at Sonic.
3. Which blog post are you most proud of and why?
Be on fire, or burn? I re-wrote it mostly, and better than ever, after deleting it accidentally. And it has touched a girl's life in a good way.
4. Who has inspired you most in your life?
Jesus, and Mrs. Black at my church.
5. What's your favorite book?
Ah! Too many!
6. Would you rather spend the day at the beach or junking at a flea market?
The beach. I have always wanted to visit the sea. The colors of the sea are my favorite colors.
7. What's your favorite flower?
Daisies. Always have been.
8. Assuming it was nice weather, would you rather go for a hike or stay indoors
with a good book?
Go for a hike! Especially if there were any rocks to climb!
9. What is your biggest priority for 2015?
Do more of what I love.
10. What 5 things would top your gratitude list?
My Relationship With God
I have to admit, as much as I can dislike it at times:
11. Are you more likely to spend on a vacation or home improvements?