Thursday, January 8, 2015

I Love Movie Soundtracks

Okay, I am one of those people who would just love to have a soundtrack in the background of my life. I mean, who wouldn't? Life would be so much more interesting if we had music in the background. It could turn riding your bike into an action scene! I just love listening to music.
My absolute favorites:
Narnia The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
Narnia Prince Caspian
I haven't listened much to the third Narnia's music.
Lord of The Rings
Pirates of The Caribbean

Want to listen to a few of the songs from Narnia?
This is what I found.




I did not watch any of the Lord of The Rings or Pirates of The Caribbean, so I did not add those videos. I suggest going to Pandora if you have an account and make a playlist of movie soundtracks. If you are wondering, Harry Gregson Williams composed Narnia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...