Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fog & Frost

When I looked outside today this is what I saw.


















So goes the tale of Fog & Frost.
One night, the freezing cold caused frost to form on the ground. That morning, a cloud named Fog decided he wanted to visit the earth.  Ta Da! ~LAUGH~

I hope you have a good day, friend.
God bless you!
Amy



Shared:
Tuesday
Roses of Inspiration - Tuesdays with a Twist 
Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesdays - - Fluster's Creative Muster  Wholehearted Wednesdays - A Wise Woman Builds Her Home -  So Much at Home  - A Little R & R

8 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! We have the fog but not the frost recently. Are you one of the girl's from Andi's Blog that I invited to my blog? Thanks for posting and I'll look forward to reading your blog! How long have you been blogging? God bless and I love the title and background of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your blog called. Based on the top I would think that it is "Living in Faith and Fun" but when I subscribed by email, it said that I was subscribing to "Merry Christmas." Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get the sparkly thingys that wherever your mouse goes the star things appear and fall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots of the fog, and frost on the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening, Amy! I just came from your sister's blog - it's a joy to "meet" you girls :)

    Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos at Roses of Inspiration. I have always liked fog - there is a quiet beauty found in it.

    Have a lovely week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and what calming pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miss Scrappy,
    I find my daughter's photos to have a beauty that I just can't seem to capture with a camera. Thank you.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    Amy thanks you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...