Saturday, November 29, 2014

Deep Breath...Ahh...Christmas!

We are all thinking the same thing: Christmas!
We are all thinking: Let's get ready! It's almost here!

STOP

Wait a moment! Pause!
Before you begin thinking of the Christmas season, I want you to think of what it symbolizes.
The birth of our Savior.
Before you put up your tree or wrap the first gift, (well, I know some have already, but that's not the point) I want you to think of Jesus. I know we all can get caught up in Christmas preparation without realizing that we are stressing about a celebration that brought peace.

When you get ready for almost everyone's favorite holiday, think of the true gift; Jesus.

So, have a great day and celebrate the saviors birth!!!!
ADVICE: I recommend watching Saving Christmas this year, you will understand and appreciate the  traditions we all do every Christmas. My mom also did a review on her blog for it. Click Here.

Have a joyful Christmas season!

Thursday
This Week in My Kitchen -  Home and Garden Thursday I Choose Joy -  Imparting Grace - Hearts for Home Thursdays - All Things Thursday  Share Your Cup Thursday Serving Joyfully   - Shine

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful blog. I am so glad that I found it .
    MD in California

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...