Friday, November 21, 2014

As The Days Grow Colder....

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere,
Summer's last flowers in my hair.
Soon the sun will hide its face,
And soon the cold of winter will take its place.
But not yet, not until I have seen,
Every tree swept bear, every branch clean.
So get out the rake and rake the yard,
And maybe to a loved one send a greeting card.
If you need cheer just grab a book,
And snuggle with some cocoa in your reading nook.
Then plunge into early winter well prepared,
And of the deep snow storms don't be scared.


I wrote this poem, please do not copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...