Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Part of His Divine Plan

Don’t overlook your life like it is nothing, it’s not. Your life is part of God’s divine plan. Never forget that. Your life has a purpose – why would God make you if you did not? He loves you. Even when you feel worthless and have no sense to your life, turn to God. Ask him to help you, to give you joy again, and you won’t be denied. He loves you so much that he went through tremendous pain on the cross so that you and I could be here. Sitting here, reading this. I mean, have you ever known anybody who would be beaten up, whipped, and nailed on a cross to die – for you? My guess is no. Do you know anybody who will always be with you no matter where you go, all the time? No, you don’t. And who do you know that has the power to heal? Physically, mentally, and spiritually? Anybody? No, not that either. It is impossible to find someone with the qualities of our savior. He will give you that and so much more! So don’t look at your life as if it’s nothing. Even when you have nothing left, and you feel like you want to give up just give all the control that you do have to the One that will always help you. Did you know he forgave all your sins before you were born? Well he did. So all you have to do is ask. Ask him to work through you and to give you his joy. Over time you will start to feel it. It may take days, weeks, months, or even years. Just keep looking and you will find it, with God’s help. Never stop trying to have joy. Thank God for the things that you do have. Take heart, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go!


“Have I not commanded you, be strong and of good courage, do not be afraid nor be dismayed. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. “ Joshua 1:9






6 comments:

  1. Hi Amy. I just came across your blog today,and I am so glad I did. I needed to read this today. I have been feeling kind of low lately,dealing with certain things in my life. You are a wise and encouraging young woman. Keep blogging. Thank you again. :) Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean. I hope that in some way God spoke to you. I am just writing what God told me to. Have a good day!

      Delete
  2. Hello, You have the right heart and the right plan (HIS)
    This was encouraging!
    Thanks, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you. I thank you also for reading my blog!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the reminder Amy. I love that verse from Joshua. It is one of our families favorites :) Thank you for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister and I like it too!
      Your welcome, and thanks for having me!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...