Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Do You Not Hear Me?

This is a post that I wrote as if God was speaking it. I hope you find encouragement for today in it. And I believe it is for you. No matter how your day is going, good or bad, this is for you.

"You pray to me saying you want to hear my voice. Yet, I am speaking already to you. But child, I do understand that it is hard to understand my voice, and to learn to recognize it. I will help you recognize it, but it does take time and patience. Are you ready to be helped? Ready to be patient? I love you. Never forget what I did for you. I died on the cross, and it hurt a lot, but it was worth it for you. Oh, it was so worth it. I want to have a relationship with you. I chose you, yes you, to be my own. I am speaking to you, my child. I made you on purpose, not by mistake. I will work through you if you will only let me."



Raising Homemakers - Wholehearted Wednesdays - A Wise Woman Builds Her Home -  So Much at Home - Wake Up Wednesday - What you wish Wednesdays - A Little R & R - Wow Us Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesdays - - Fluster's Creative Muster Making a Home 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...