Sunday, September 14, 2014

Almost Autumn...

We are almost there. The official first day of fall is on September 23, but things start earlier around here.
My big things for fall are decorating and crafting. I have always loved fall. It makes everything seem...fresh in a way. The hot days are over and Missouri is finally cooling off. Fall around here can be anywhere from 80-50 degrees Fahrenheit. You say hello to sweaters, school, blankets, and soup, and goodbye to swimming pools, shorts, fans, and the heat. My favorite seasons are summer and fall. I like winter too, just not as much. I can never seem to get my toes warm!  (:   Anyway, I don't really like spring.  You might think I am weird but, the only things I like about spring are seeing the sun again and the flowers.


This fall I am hoping to make some more of the crafts I have on Pinterest for fall. I actually have done several. I am really enjoying the cooler weather.   How is your autumn going so far? Have you started decorating yet? I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment!


I got the cool graphic from Twin Creek Primitives.

1 comment:

  1. My little girl had a Christmas birthday party yesterday, so we haven't started decorating yet. I hope we will this week.

    Blessings,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...