Sunday, August 3, 2014

More than just a verse....

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."


-John 3:16-17

The writing on the drawing above is Hebrew for "Jesus Messiah".



I love Jesus more than anything. I believe he died for my sins, and for yours, and that even though we are not worthy of his love, he loves us anyway. He died the most painful death--- for us. He didn't have to. He CHOSE to die for the people that yelled "CRUCIFY HIM!" in the crowd!!!!----you and me.


I am hosting a poll for the month of August, on what your favorite name for Jesus is, if they are not your favorite title for Him, please tell me in a comment below.
 Don't forget to vote please!

4 comments:

  1. My favorite name for him is Yeshua. It is the hebrew name for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my pastor uses that name for him a lot. That is cool. The reason why I ended the poll was because no one was voting, the only 2 votes I did get were from my dad and I. Thank you for sharing that with me. My favorite name is probably Jesus or just God.I've just always called him those 2 names.

      Delete
  2. I love your drawings! I hadn't seen the second one before. You should draw more. You have a lot of talent. You just have not quite found your niche. You'll figure it out! I love you! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Emily. Love you too, sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...