Things you will need:
A glue gun and glue
Ribbon of your choice
Pop can lids
(as many as you like according to how long your earrings are.)
|1. Cut a piece of ribbon for each side of the mat board. Make sure to cut it at an angle so that it will not shred. Turn it over and make sure it is aligned on the other side.|
2. Glue the ribbon to the back of the mat board.
3. Now turn it back over, and glue under the ribbon and press the hot glue until it dries. Repeat until all sides have ribbon outlining the mat board. Now put it aside.
4. Now bend the little tab that holds the pull thingy on the can down (picture in top right corner). Do this for all of them accept one.
5. Hot glue all the tabs on. And the different one on the back as shown.
6. Take the one you saved from earlier, and bend the front part down. Then bend off the tab part, and hot glue to the back. Make sure it is in the center or your frame will not hang right.
And you're done!
If ya'll are wondering how I edit, make collages out of my pictures and design headers, I will openly tell you I use Pic Monkey. And the best part of it is that it is free!
Homestead Barn Hop - Modest Mondays - The Art of Homemaking - A Mama's Story - Monday Musings - Amaze Me Monday - Inspire Me Monday - Mix it Up Monday - Mom's the Word -Monday - Motivation Mondays -