Saturday, August 30, 2014

Birthday Season


It is birthday season at the Lane house right now. My birthday was last week, today is Michael's birthday, and the week after next week is Emily's birthday. If you don't know who Emily and Michael are, they are my sister and brother. I have one other brother too, but his birthday is in January.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a great birthday. I turned 13. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy EARLY Birthday Emily!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday
A birthday is a special day, one that no one can take from you.
A birthday is the celebration of your life, so make it special. 
A birthday is a good time to reflect on the previous years and see how much God has blessed you. 
A birthday is a happy time, not a sad time. 
It's okay that you're older than last year, because you're probably smarter than you were last year. 
The only annoying part about birthdays is having the Happy Birthday sung to you over and over at the most random-est times, even in public!


Happy Birthday to Emily and Michael, you are the best friends I could have. I love you!

Psalm 118:24
"This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it."

 I designed the Happy Birthday pictures on Pic Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...