Friday, May 23, 2014

Drawing Faces

 I haven't really been doing much. But I have gotent into drawing again, and I am working on people.
I found 2 drawings that other people did that helped me with eyes. And I just tried to do the rest. I am getting a lot better than I used to be. I am still working on making the lips, shoulders, necks, and general face shape. Leave a comment if you like them, and if you have any tips, please include them in your comment! Thanks!

My first complete face:
Wondering why she is crying? Well this is a lady from the Bible. The writing on the side of the picture is the Bible verse I based this lady on.  Matthew 9:20-22:  "Just then, a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind Him (Jesus), and touched the edge if His cloak. She said to herself, 'If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.' Jesus turned and saw her. 'Take heart, daughter,' He said, 'your faith has healed you.' And the woman was healed at that very moment."

My Second:
This started out as a book character for the book I am writing, but looks nothing like her, therefore it is just a face. :)

My third, and most recent:
I finished this drawing today, I worked on it for two days. The others only took a day each. I named this drawing Hidden as you see in the top left side. Why I named it that, I don't know. But the real reason why she has a scarf around her face and neck is because, as I told you earlier, I am horrible at drawing lips. So, I decided to not draw them and instantly had a brilliant idea to cover her lips up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...