Thursday, April 17, 2014

Photography

We are in 4-H this year, and one of my classes is photography. I have learned many ways to flip my view of things. Change my perspective in how I see things. It's kind of cool, because I no longer think of my regular surroundings as regular anymore. I think of them through the lens, if you know what I mean. I think about how I can simply angle my camera and make it an awesome picture. Almost all of my pictures are of plants, flowers, or landscapes, because that is what I like the most. But I do take all my sister's pictures for her Pretty Thrifty blog posts on her blog. I do like taking pictures of people, there just are not as many opportunities for me to do that, other than my sister. I also like taking pictures of random stuff, and different types of building foundations such as rocks, stone, bricks, and wood. Next to plants, I like textured pictures.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures I have taken in the year 2014.
















































YES! THIS IS MY SISTER'S EARRING! LOL







I am now going to call my photography, "Captured", instead of my old, "Amy Lane Photography" because I love to capture moments.

3 comments:

  1. Amy,
    You take awesome photos and your blog is beautiful, just like you.

    Love Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you shooting in manual mode?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...