Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Verse Of The Week: Ended

I am sorry. I cannot continue to post Verse Of The Week posts. I simply can't keep up with it. I also can't guarantee getting on my blogs every week. For that I am sorry.
But, fortunately, you can see all my previous Verse Of The Week post if you click HERE

I went back, and found out I skipped #27 on accident, so here it is:

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

I hope you have enjoyed my Verse Of The Week posts!
~Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...