Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Afraid of what?

I found a paper I wrote on February 24, 2013, and I wanted to share it with you.


Now trust me. I have been thinking on sharing some of the things I write with other people. This is a huge step in the process. Usually I write stuff and don't want anyone to know what I am writing about, because I am afraid. Afraid that people will think my writing is horrible. Afraid people will tell me how I should change it all when I don't want to. And most of all I am afraid that they will think its really not important. But I have realized that don't have to be afraid of these things. I mean, have you ever been this way? If you have, you understand what I am afraid of. But why does God inspire me to write stuff if I won't share it with people like you? I mean, I look back and read it, but it's not something that I think God would not want me to share. So I am going to write something I have written last year. I don't have a name for most of my writings. But anyway here we go.






Written By: Amy
Age: 11
Date: February 24, 2013
(slightly edited)






Life is not about getting all the glory for yourself. But about getting all the glory for God. When the devil tries to "shoot" you with the "darts" of sickness, temptation, fear, or anything you are dealing with, be strong and take up the shield of faith. You can block those "darts" from Satan, by speaking the word of God (the bible). "The Lord causes your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face." Deuteronomy 28:7  The main reason Satan hates you, is because you reflect Gods image, because you were made in Gods image. Its easy to make mistakes, but its learning to fix those mistakes, and not make them again that's hard. So are we going to sit around and wait for God to do something miraculous to prove he is here with us? No. We are going to step forward, and take action. We are going to believe that God is going to do something miraculous through us, in someone else's life. Now you might say this. "well I am to young to do something big or even small in someone else's life. I am just a kid." NO, don't believe that! That is what Satan wants you to believe. That way you will be less of a threat to him. Yes, you are a threat to Satan. The bible says, "Don't let anyone despise you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love in your faith, and in your purity."  I fully believe that, and you should too. I think that most kids are always thinking they cant do things because they are too young, and they don't have any resources. They are totally wrong. You can serve God by doing even the simplest things in life. The biggest one is "But I tell you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you." Matthew 5 :44 This is the one that annoys Satan the most! You can do so much more for God than you think. Remember, the only power Satan has, is the power you give him. We give Satan to much power to often. But we can change that. Its our responsibility to change that!


~Amy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...