Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Your Future

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


So I was thinking...
God can't wait to see what you will do with your life. Even though he already knows. He is exited for you! He also knows all the decisions you're going to make. Some will make him sad and others will put a smile on his face.  Nothing Ever Occurs To God. He loves you and he always has. You just need to believe it. Maybe God has shut a door in your life that you really wanted to go through. And maybe you are in a dark room searching for a door out. And you feel alone. Well stop searching. Ask God to help you, and he will help you find the door you were meant to go through all along. You just never asked. He wants to help you always. But he gave you the decision. You have to make it. Are you going to just search? Alone? In the dark? or are you going to cry out to Jesus and receive his help?

I think you know the answer.

~Amy


Shared:

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why this was e-mailed to me tonight, but I'm glad it was. Thank you for sharing your wisdom young woman of God.
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...