Thursday, December 5, 2013

In the Christmas spirit!

I hope you like the changes on my blog!
It's very fun to fix up!



Please tell me what you think of my blog background. I got it at:

So if you want you can go get it or others for your blog! So enjoy that.

Meanwhile...
My mom made some Christmas cookies, and brownies.

Then we decorated our empty tree, but first we had to put lights on.


  
Emily (don't really have any good pics) sorted ornaments.
Then we decorated it.







Finished Tree:


 The next day, Emily decorated the porch with Christmas lights.
 



Michael and I did the roof.
 Finished product:

I put up my Christmas tree.

So that's what we have been doing. Hope you enjoyed this post. Tell me what you think in a comment.
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...