Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013



I am really sad about leaving 2013 behind. But yet I am exited to start this new chapter of my life.  I know that God has a plan for this new year, and I put my faith fully in Him to lead me through the new year of 2014. Put your faith in Him. He knows what 2014 will bring for you and for me. Believe in Him that He will bless you with both your needs and wants. 'Cause He cares about you.

Hebrews 12:2
"Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a hope and a future."

Psalms 23:6
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."



Photography by: Amy Lane Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...