Monday, November 25, 2013

what happens!

I have not really been doing much lately other than my grandma Judy's funeral and stuff. Our Uncle Robin is here. He is staying until Wednesday. Thursday, my family and I are going to my Grandpa and step-Grandma (we call her Granny Annie) on my moms sides house in Kansas City. My grandpa and I both think that we make the best pumpkin pie, therefore we are both going to make our pumpkin pies. The family will do a blind taste test.And we will see. I will let you know who wins! I think that my favorite Thanksgiving memory is probably when Granny Annie made pumpkin soup! Ahhh! YUM! That was heavenly! What is your favorite memory? I have lots! What is your favorite group game or 2? I like Ninja, and I have another but I dont know what its called but I will explain: Everyone writes down something you think no one else knows,(hint: try to disguise your handwriting.) fold them up and put them into a container such as a bowl, cup, jar, whatever. Shake it up. Pass around, have each person take a paper, and read it aloud.The person has 1 guess to guess who wrote it. And if you dont get it, you have to wait until your next turn. It just goes till everyone is found out.It usually takes 30 minutes to do this game! But trust me its really really fun! So yeah! I would love to know the fun games your family and friends play! Please tell me in a comment!
Blessings!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...