Thursday, November 21, 2013

Rainy Days!

I like rainy days a lot. Believe it or not I like taking showers when its raining.
I also like listening to the sounds the cars make on the highway when its raining.
But you cant really hear them unless you are by a window or outside yourself.
Plus! Rainy days are good for reading, chocolate chip cookies, and soup!
Also its fun to be with friends when its raining.
Well those are my favorite things about rain.
Please express how you feel about rain in a comment.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...