Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Cans

Hello all you peoples of the world!
LOL!
Happy Autumn  by the way!

Well today, I would like to share with you my autumn craftiness!
 Pumpkin Cans!
 Here is a picture of the finished products!

OK so now I know you're just dying to make these cute little things!
Here is how you do it!

Supplies:

Old food cans (Emptied you just flip them over so the hollow side is down.)
Hot glue gun and glue
Pipe cleaners, brown and green
Orange paint 
Fake leaves
Big paint brush
Small paint brush

Recommendations:

For the leaves:
For bigger cans use regular size leaves, but I recommend smaller leaves for the smaller cans! And you can use whatever colors you want!
 
Directions:

Paint the cans with the big brush. You might need 2 coats. Dry.
Twirl the pipe cleaners around the little brush creating spirals.
Hot glue pipe cleaner "stems" to the pumpkin and then glue the leaves on.
Make sure the glue dries before you decorate!
And if you're wondering, I made this up as I went along.
Though I am pretty sure other people have done the same thing!

Enjoy decorating with these adorable things!
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...