Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Fall Ya'll

Sorry  I have not written for a while!
Hello all the people of the world!
Hello all of the wonderful readers that read my blog!



HAVE YOU HEARD? I AM SURE YOU HAVE!
ITS AUTUMN!!!!!!!!
MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!

Well what does fall mean to you?

Are you the type of person who likes snuggling up with apple cider and reading a book?
Do you love smelling  the wonderful aromas coming from the kitchen?
Are you the one who likes to create those aromas?
Or are you the crafty person who cant wait to start decorating?

What do you like to do?
I like to do all of these things and much much more than what I wrote!

Please tell me what you and your family like doing in the fall in a comment!
I love comments you know!

Well, I love Autumn!

Who wants to tell fall it's welcome!
On three.
1...2...3...
WELCOME FALL!



I hear you asking, "What have you been up to lately?"

Well. Today I painted this.





Want some fall backrounds?
Just Click This:
HAPPY FALL EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DID NOT READ THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!



Shared:
Wholehearted WednesdaysRaising Homemakers  -Welcome Home Wednesdays - Hope in Every Season - Joyous Notions Homemaking Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Cocoa, baking cookies, making plans for Christmas gifts, making soup, pretty fragranced candles, the fire in the wood stove, red and gold maple leaves, just some of the things I love about Fall....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those sound wonderful! I love all the things you love too!
      -Amy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Judith! Just remember, the best thing you could ever wear is a smile!
      -Amy

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...