Monday, June 24, 2013

Verse Of The Week #1

June 24,2013
☼    ☼     ☼

♥VERSE OF THE DAY♥
"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
New International Version.

Let me explain:

The Lord Is FAITHFUL:
 Deuteronomy 7:9
"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments."
Psalm 33:4
"For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does."
 Psalm 100:5
"For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."
 Psalm 117:2
"For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord."
And he will STRENGTHEN YOU:
Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
 Isaiah 45:5 
"I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me."
1 Thessalonians 3:13
"May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones."
And He Will Protect You From The Evil One:
 Deuteronomy 23:14
"For the Lord your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you."
•Come Back Next Week To See The Next Verse•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...