Saturday, May 18, 2013

Till Israel's Made Whole

Till Israel's Made Whole

Written By: Sam Weaver
June 9th 2009

Permit me this prayer
For it's from my heart
Lord let no human
Split Israel apart

For You prophesied
Lord God long ago
You will not rest till
Israel's made whole

You gave them the gift
Of Your promised land
Lord let not Your gift
Be stripped from their hand

For divide your promise
Enemies would do
Because they don't think
Your promise is true

But for those that do
Or don't believe it
According to Your
Word Lord, so be it

Permit me this prayer
For it is from my heart
Lord let no human
Split Israel Apart.

www.oilandwinepublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...