Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Come To The Well / Ring The Bell

First I want to share this music video by 
Casting Crowns
Come To The Well
      Next I want to share with you this wonderful movie called  "Ring The Bell" it is a great movie!
                                                                   This movie includes
                                                 Casting Crowns, and Steven Curtis Chapman

I think this is a wonderful family film!
hope you get to watch it!
Amy.

Shared:
Faithful Fridays with Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...