Thursday, January 31, 2013

Doll clothes I have made in the month of January!


I had a lot of fun making all these doll clothes out of my imagination but not only my
imagination, Mrs.Rosie taught me some techniques I did not know, and she helped me
make some beautiful doll clothes! I hope you enjoy looking at all of the outfits I made.
Comment on your favorites!
Thank You Mrs. Rosie!
As Mrs.Rosie would say...
Happy Sewing!
Amy

Things I made with Mrs.Rosie from

Sport Shorts



Crop Top
Sport Shorts
Sarong


Things I made up!










1940's Skirt


Shirt and jean shorts


teddy clothes!
Doll Quilt


Can you believe that that skirt was very large lace!!!


this skirt was made from my old pant leg!


Do you like the Vail?




doll quilt

Doll bag

Christmas skirt(it looks blue but its really medium green not dark)

Crochet doll blanket

decorated doll bag

doll apron

the skirt was made from a old baby dress!

Garden Party Doll Skirt

Dress out of a old ugly baby dress !

Old Scotland Skirt(my favorite)

knitted doll shawl

doll purse

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE MODELS:
Annika(Caroline Abbott)
Evangeline
Liberty
Susan (baby doll)
and
Green Ribbon (the purple bear)

Please comment if you liked this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...