Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Its begining to look a lot like christmas


  where would you like to live?
Comment On it :
when you comment put the number of the place.                       


                                                                           1.
                                                                                 2.
 
                                                                                  3.
4.
 
                                                                             5
                                                                               6
                                                                               7
                                                                              8
 
                                                                           9
                                                                        
                                                                    I drew these 2:
                                                                             10
11.
 
 
Please comment about which one you want to live in this christmas.
I would live in house number 4.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. # 4 if the creek doesn't rise!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose #4 or #8. I have always wanted to have a log cabin, as long as I can remember. #8 looks bigger and maybe is made of stone, but has that same "feel" and would be more roomy for while my kids are still living at home. ;-) I love Thomas Kinkade paintings! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...