Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teaching Textbooks 4th grade is Awsome

Teaching Textbooks 4th grade is Awsome

Teaching Textbooks is a very good math program it actully explains things to you instead of
just saying SOLVE THE PROBLEM and not explaining ,its very fun and very informative
plus in Teaching Textbooks 4th grade you get a math game every 4 or 5 lessons . My older brother Michael is in PRE- algabraeven though he's 12 so is my sister Emily, she's 14.
YOU SHOULD GET TEACHING TEXTBOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...