Thursday, April 12, 2012

F is For Family

Family's are forever and ever and ever and ever and well you get it
I have 6 family members including me.

Emily: is my older sister  I wrote about in ''E is for Emily''
she is 14 and has brown hair and eyes, she has a blog too its:
teenforthelord.blogspot.com
shes my only and BEST sister in the world.

Michael: is my 12 yr old sandy blond blue eyed silly
but cute brother, he has a blog also its:
talltalesinthebigwoods.blogspot.com

Mommy: my loving pretty momma and
she  is  homeschooling us instead of going to work .
her blog is :harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com
Daddy:
 a community liaison at our church JFWC
 nice and loving and a great cook
he likes American test kitchen,
his blog is : lowelllane.com

Matthew:  my nice 21 yrs old brother that is unknown to the public
He sword fights with me and he doesn't go easy witch is nice.

and last but not least our animals:
Miriam our goat.
a small flock of chickens.
2 cats.
6 kittens.
and our dog Josh he is 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...