Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowed In!!

Hi everyone. Like everyone else we are snowed in!!! We did pray for snow, BUT NOT THIS MUCH!!!!
Well, you get what you ask for. Thank you, God!!
We have at least one foot of snow on our VERY LONG driveway and NO snow shovel. Not to mention the fact that we have to shovel a path to the road; if we want anyone to come to our house!! And we do!  It's crazy, I know, but it's life!
Well, I'm going to go and listen to my little brother read (he's not so little now!), and work on a baby blanket I'm knitting for my hopechest. It's coming along very nicely, too.
Gotta go!
God bless you all, and drive SAFE!!!! (Seriously.)
Happy Snow Days!!

Emily Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...