Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some words for the younger wise.

Hello All!
It's Emily agian!

I just wanted to share some advice that may help allot of kids. Well, I used to go to a co-op with a bunch of girls that went to the same church. So naturally they were friends and I was the new girl. Now i know that if you were honest you would have to say you have been in that boat, too. You're looking for a friend, but no one really wants you there? Yep!

Anyway nomatter how much I didn't fit in with them I still tried to fit in. And that's good. If they had been the only girls. But they weren't. The other girls I was friendly to, but even though they may have been a better choice for me to hang with, I still stuck with the girls that did not want me around.

So, for four semesters of this homeschool co-op, I tried to become friends with those girls. A couple of them
were nice to me but I never really became they're friends.

 The moral of this story? Don't go with the people that don't want you, go with the people that need you.

Words for the Wise,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always want to know what you think, and I will do my best to answer your questions accordingly. Please keep all comments appropriate and nice. Thank you!
Some comments may not be published.

IF YOU CHECK BACK ON YOUR COMMENTS, YOU MIGHT SEE A REPLY FROM ME (Amy)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...